Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Artist of the Week - Meet Abimbola Elizabeth (Elizavocat)


Ojo Abimbola Elizabeth Official Brand Name: Elizavocat (Amutobinrinro)
is a 19 year old Female from Ibadan who is an undergraduate from the reputable University of Ibadan.
She's an OAP at Diamond FM (UI radio), a presenter in Alayo Online Radio and also TV Host of one of the most interesting campus program (Campus 24/7 and Entertainment news shown on GOtv, DStv, Startimes and terrestrial) via Galaxy Television.


RECOGNITIONS: I was nominated by ENYA Award as Nigeria's Youngest On Air Personality 2018, Oyo state On Air Personality of the year and I also received an award as C&S best female pianist 2018.

 WHO I AM: I am a compere, a writer, a pianist, a red carpet host, a composer, music minister ,motivational speaker and a poet .
 I released a single" Moti Pinu"  and "Imprisoned Mind" in 2018. I also have an all females band (Strictly females instrumentalist) and am the Author of "The Imprisoned Mind" I released the video and audio single this year titled " Imprisoned mind" against rape, suicide and violence.

First female pianist to play at C$S Camp worldwide, Contestant who became Guest Minister at C$S Music Icon audition.


OBJECTIVE: My driving force is basically to give someone especially a female child a reason to smile, live, never give up and bring about a  positive change in wherever I find myself.

Post a Comment

0 Comments